- Muthanna Journal of Pure Science (MJPS) published Open Access. This means all articles are immediately available free-of-charge upon publication.
- Articles in Muthanna Journal of Pure Science (MJPS) can be downloaded, shared, and reused without restriction, as long as the original authors are properly cited.
- Copyright open access article in Muthanna Journal of Pure Science (MJPS) is retained by the author(s).
- “By ‘open access’ to this literature, we mean its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself.
- All articles are freely available and immediately accessible online upon publication. Readers can study, download and/or print OPEN access articles without any cost. Articles are licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (CC-BY 4.0) (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode), which permits the unrestricted, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the work is properly cited.
The information and opinions presented in the Journal reflect the views of the authors and not of the Journal or its Editorial Board or the Publisher. Publication does not constitute endorsement by the journal.